On Thursday, August 21 at 1:30am my water broke and at 10:53pm that night I was looking into the beautiful blue eyes of my baby girl. We named her Olivia Wren. Everyone thought that we were having a baby boy except for my mother. She was a wonderful surprise! She's healthy, alert, strong, and extremely beautiful. Travis and I are so truely blessed to have her. So far, she's been sleeping well at night and eating very well! I love being a mom - giving birth to her was by far the most amazing experience of my life.























































1 comment:

Gabrielle and Frank said...

Wren, She is so beautiful! I am so glad she is here safely and you both are doing well! Watch out boys, there's a pretty little girl on the block!! Travis is going to have to stand at the door with a baseball bat!